QUOTE

I have no pride left in me. What I do, now I do for my people and for Camelot. And may they forgive me. This is my last act as your king. Do not be afraid. All things change. I am Arthur of Camelot, and I command you now... all... To fight! Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! Never Surrender! Fight as you never..

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

King Arthur;Lady Guinevere

Guinevere is the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes on. I love her with all of my heart and though she says she love me I had trouble believing that and question hea about it. She says she loves me and I believe her but i there is still this little feeling. I guess you can say it's because of the age difference or maybe I feel that I'm not worthy of such beauty and elegance. Her farther and I were best friend I have watched her grow before my very eyes. She I a leader and a strong fighter  I respect that about her. She is the leader of Leonesse and takes care of her people as of mine. Together nothing shall stop us. I know she will make a wonderful queen to Camelot as she is to Leonesse. I know my people love as I do. My only problem is that her farther isn't here to see us get married. He wanted me to marry hear and to take care of her. I will honor his wishes. I will love her like no other man can and treat her with all the respect she needs. I can only hope she feel that love and respect and treat me the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment