QUOTE

I have no pride left in me. What I do, now I do for my people and for Camelot. And may they forgive me. This is my last act as your king. Do not be afraid. All things change. I am Arthur of Camelot, and I command you now... all... To fight! Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! Never Surrender! Fight as you never..

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

King Arthur;betrayal of Sir Lancelot and lady Guinevere


I considered Lancelot a good friend he was one of my greatest and most trusted knights. The pain I suffered from his and Guinevere betrayal is unexplainable. I told her I would protect Leonesse even if she does not want to marry me. But she insisted that she loved me and knew only one way of loving with body, heart and soul. I should have known something was going on when she opposed to me making him a knight of the round table. I wondered if Lancelot always being there to save her was a coincident. The day I walked in on them together my heart crumbled in to a million pieces. I can't seem to think of anything else. I had them public judged and at this time Lancelot Kneeled before me and states that that the queen is innocent. This should have never had happen in the first place. We should not be hear we should be at the round table planning for Malagant's next attack. How could i have let my love get in the way of something I love and cherish the most Camelot and the people of Camelot? This my never happen again cause if it dose it will surly end in my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment