QUOTE

I have no pride left in me. What I do, now I do for my people and for Camelot. And may they forgive me. This is my last act as your king. Do not be afraid. All things change. I am Arthur of Camelot, and I command you now... all... To fight! Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! Never Surrender! Fight as you never..

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

King Arthur: sir lancelot


Never have a seen a Knight with such bravery as Lancelot. Lancelot is unlike any other knight I've seen. He is not afraid to take on challenges even with his life at stake. I knew when he made it through the gauntlet during the festivities that something was special about him. But when he saved the queen to be who was held captive in a ruin by Malagant I knew I had to make Lancelot a Knight of the round table. The way he handles a sward is unlike any other knight I have seen. He has to been threw a lot to have that can of attitude when it comes to taking a chance with your life that’s the kind of knight every army needs. I’m glad he decided to join my army at the round table. My army is complete we have always been strong but know we are stronger than ever. I know that Lancelot will be a great knight the men of the round table are learning a few things from as of myself. Camelot and its people are in great hands and have nothing to fear or worry about. I know that Lancelot well set an example for the future knight of the round table as he has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment