QUOTE

I have no pride left in me. What I do, now I do for my people and for Camelot. And may they forgive me. This is my last act as your king. Do not be afraid. All things change. I am Arthur of Camelot, and I command you now... all... To fight! Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! Never Surrender! Fight as you never..

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

King Arthur: Camelot and the Round table


Camelot is where I built a strong castle and a strong army. Camelot is all about love, honor, and Nobility. I make sure that the people of Camelot of happy and safe and that no harm comes to them an there loved ones. The round table is where I and my army congregate. As its name suggests, it has no head, implying that everyone who sits hear has equal status. I don't want any of my knights to feel like they don't have voice I Listen to all strategy ideas. The round table seats fifty Knights but I could only find thirty- three knights noble enough to sit at my table including myself. After the knights are seated at the round table they are made to vow to work for only God's purposes. They are to be "gentle to the weak, courageous to the strong, terrible to the wicked, merciful to all men, gentle of deed, true in friendship, and faithful in love."The seat across from my seat is the Seat Perilous. And only the knight I fill that is worthy of that seat will sit there I thought it was Malagant but i was wrong. Camelot has been kept safe for years and we old all our victories to the round table.

No comments:

Post a Comment